Thursday, June 5, 2014

Meet ALHWC's Summer Intern


Hello Athens-Limestone Wellness Center Community,

            My name is Claire Trotter and I am a summer intern here at Athens-Limestone Hospital. In the fall I will be going into my junior year of undergrad at SMU in Dallas, Texas. I am majoring in Applied Physiology, with a minor in psychology. After undergrad I aspire to go to graduate school to become a Sports Dietician. My ultimate goal is to help athletes reach their maximum performance through the fuel they put into their bodies.

 I clearly am a health and fitness fanatic. I am a member of SMU’s Track and Cross Country  programs. I am a distance runner that enjoys racing the 5k and 10k. Due to my large expenditure of energy training up to 65 miles a week, I eat a lot of food. I try to keep my diet healthy and clean and enjoy spending time cooking a variety of things in the kitchen.

Through my blog, I hope to share with the Athens-Limestone Community some of the knowledge I have gained through my education, participation in college athletics and my internship. I believe a healthy lifestyle is one key to a happy and successful life. On my blog I will be sharing tips about fitness, health and eating. I will also be sharing some of the delicious recipes I whip up in the kitchen.  Updates about the Athens-Limestone Wellness Center Community will also be provided!

Come find me at the Athens-Limestone Wellness Center and check back for more blog posts!

      Sincerely,
            Claire Trotter

No comments:

Post a Comment